Friday 20 August 2010

Well at least I have gotten around to updating in less than a year.... lol

Well I have another convention and stories to tell from there!

The convention was the London Film and Comic Con, at Earls Court 2, July 17 & 18.

The venue was blooming huge! But any how, it was really hot and stuffy especially as the place was packed! This first pic was actually taken on the Sunday and it is Edi Gathegi, from the Twilight saga, he was really cool. He also had on big smile that makes you want to smile too.

This was the first photo that we (myself and Roseanna) taken with Ben Browder. I met him last summer at Collectormania 15, and he is just the sweetest guy. He always has a smile, even though he has a bit of difficulty with the English accent as it was crowded and hard to hear. I had asked if we could stand back to back for my solo photoshoot, but still the one I got was fantastic, and he is such a accommodating guy that is happy to pose and do it numerous times with a big smile on his face.

This pose was probably one of my favourites from the saturday, this has drawn many comments to the vein of it looks like we are a couple. I wasn't that happy at first but yeh definately one of my favourites.

It was a bit of a rush though to get over to the next shoot, but when i got there, there were running late! Hehe. Still better than having missed it, it was with the other Twilight saga actor Tyson Houseman.







He played one of the pack, Quil Atera. He was a really sweet kid, bless him and if he found the whole having a photo done with a Twilight Mom, he never showed it. That gets him brownie points in my book. I was actually surprised when i stood next to him, as he was taller than I had expected! LOL. Well at the end of the day I'm 5'7" and was wearing 3 " heels and he was still taller! Sigh.








This is my shoot with Sean Pertwee, who when we first saw him at the autograph table he seemed to be in a right bad mood, but at the shoot he was in a much better mood, but i did notice how like he was to his father who died in 1996, his dad John Pertwee played Doctor Who in the late 70's, and was the first Doctor that I can actually remember, John had longer and curly white hair, but anyways Sean was really cool and even stood and talked to us for a few minutes so yeah one cool guy.

We also had our photo taken here with Darth Vader, they were collecting money for St Ormand Street hospital so we were happy to give them money in return for a picture taken. Roseanna was grinning at something that the guy holding the camera said, can't actually remember what is was, but anyhow we got a pretty cool picture out of it so I won't complain. hehe



This last photo is with David Nykl, who plays a scientist Dr Zalenko, in Stargate Atlantis. He's a really witty intelligent guy, and is also really accommodating actor.

I was disappointed to not getting to meet Liz Sladen, who played Sarah Jayne Smith, who was the doctors companion when John Pertwee was the doctor, still hopefully next time.

So enough prattling on... will update when I remember!

No comments: