Saturday 11 October 2008

SIGH...

Well the last few months life has been really not great!

I had my surgery for Carpel Tunnel and it went very well and my condition is really improving! Thats the only real good news over this summer!

At the end of July, my mother-in-law passed away. It was sudden and unexpected, so it was a huge shock for all of us!

Due to the whole situation I got really behind with my studies and had to really work very hard to get the course completed on time. I'm still not wholy convinced that I will have passed and will have to wait some weeks for the results!

I have now started my degree proper, and hopefully in 3 years time I will have a BSc (Hons) in Life Sciences. At the moment I am studying Global Warming and it is a really interesting subject matter!!

Anyhow thats enough for today! xx

No comments: